This conditioner can easily be made from things you probably have in your pantry already.
With coconut milk, honey, and jojoba oil, this conditioner is a treat to help give your locks a luscious shine.
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1 Tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 3-5 drops lavender essential oil
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Transfer into a airtight container and store in refrigerator until your ready to use.
- comb through wet hair and allow to sit for 10-15minutes
- Rinse out thoroughly and wash your hair as you would normally
Keep in fridge upto 1 week.