- 2/3 cup room temperature water
- 1/3 cup organic castile liquid soap
- 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 7 drops spearmint essential oil
- Pour the cool water, liquid soap, and essential oils into a foaming soap bottle.
- Swirl gently to combine. Be careful not to agitate the mixture too much and create excess foam.
- Keep this foaming hand soap next to the sink and use one pump when hand washing.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
This hand soap should last 1-2 months in hand soap dispenser. If longer storage is required, the soap can be stored in a jar with an airtight lid.